Nov 22, 2022, Updated May 08, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Calling all Taco Bell fans! Crunchwrap Supremes are loaded with seasoned taco meat, nacho cheese, sour cream and more all wrapped inside a flour tortilla. Plus, there is a tostada shell that gives it that crunch we all love!
If you know the founder of The Produce Moms, you’ll know Lori is a fan of Taco Bell! In fact, she was so excited for this recipe she had to let her brother-in-law know this recipe was being published!
If you don’t know what a crunchwrap supreme is, it’s simply pure goodness! In short, it’s taco meat, layered with nacho cheese sauce, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and a tosada shell, all wrapped up in a flour tortilla.
We might be a little bias, but these homemade crunchwrap supremes are better than what you can get at the drive-thru.
How to Fold A Crunchwrap
The most difficult part to this recipe is folding the crunchwrap! Watch the video below, and we show you how to do it with ease!
Ingredients for Crunchwrap Supreme
- lean ground beef
- yellow onion
- taco seasoning
FOR THE WRAP:
- burrito-sized flour tortillas
- taco-sized flour tortillas
- tostada shells
- nacho cheese sauce
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- Mexican cheese
How to Make a Crunchwrap Supreme
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef along with the onion. Ensure to drain any fat.
Next, add in the taco seasoning and water.
Lay a burrito sized tortilla on a flat surface. Top with the taco meat mixture.
Then, top with nacho cheese.
Add on your tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
Next, top with a taco size tortilla.
Fold in the corners and place down into a hot skillet.
Toast on both sides until golden brown.
Cut in half to serve and enjoy!
More Taco Inspired Recipes
- Turkey Taco Cups
- Fruit Tacos
- Tropical Avocado Tacos
- Mushroom Vegan Tacos
- Easy Breakfast Tacos
- Sweet Kale Fish Tacos
- Instant Pot Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- Shrimp Tacos with Blueberry Mango Slaw
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 c water
- FOR THE WRAP:
- 4 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 4 taco-sized flour tortillas
- 4 to tostada shells
- 15 oz. Nacho cheese sauce
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 c shredded lettuce
- 2 to tomatoes diced
- 2 c Mexican cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef along with the onion. Ensure to drain any fat.
- Next, add in the taco seasoning and water.
- Lay a burrito sized tortilla on a flat surface. Top with the taco meat mixture.
- Then, top with nacho cheese.
- Add on your tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
- Next top with a taco size tortilla.
- Fold in the corners and place down into a hot skillet.
- Toast on both sides, until golden brown.
- Cut in half to serve and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.