Calling all Taco Bell fans! Crunchwrap Supremes are loaded with seasoned taco meat, nacho cheese, sour cream and more all wrapped inside a flour tortilla. Plus, there is a tostada shell that gives it that crunch we all love!
If you know the founder of The Produce Moms, you’ll know Lori is a fan of Taco Bell! In fact, she was so excited for this recipe she had to let her brother-in-law know this recipe was being published!
If you don’t know what a crunchwrap supreme is, it’s simply pure goodness! In short, it’s taco meat, layered with nacho cheese sauce, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and a tosada shell, all wrapped up in a flour tortilla.
We might be a little bias, but these homemade crunchwrap supremes are better than what you can get at the drive-thru.
How to Fold A Crunchwrap
The most difficult part to this recipe is folding the crunchwrap! Watch the video below, and we show you how to do it with ease!
Ingredients for Crunchwrap Supreme
- lean ground beef
- yellow onion
- taco seasoning
FOR THE WRAP:
- burrito-sized flour tortillas
- taco-sized flour tortillas
- tostada shells
- nacho cheese sauce
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- Mexican cheese
How to Make a Crunchwrap Supreme
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef along with the onion. Ensure to drain any fat.
Next, add in the taco seasoning and water.
Lay a burrito sized tortilla on a flat surface. Top with the taco meat mixture.
Then, top with nacho cheese.
Add on your tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
Next, top with a taco size tortilla.
Fold in the corners and place down into a hot skillet.
Toast on both sides until golden brown.
Cut in half to serve and enjoy!
More Taco Inspired Recipes
- Turkey Taco Cups
- Fruit Tacos
- Tropical Avocado Tacos
- Mushroom Vegan Tacos
- Easy Breakfast Tacos
- Sweet Kale Fish Tacos
- Instant Pot Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- Shrimp Tacos with Blueberry Mango Slaw
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 c water
- FOR THE WRAP:
- 4 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 4 taco-sized flour tortillas
- 4 to tostada shells
- 15 oz. Nacho cheese sauce
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 c shredded lettuce
- 2 to tomatoes diced
- 2 c Mexican cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef along with the onion. Ensure to drain any fat.
- Next, add in the taco seasoning and water.
- Lay a burrito sized tortilla on a flat surface. Top with the taco meat mixture.
- Then, top with nacho cheese.
- Add on your tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
- Next top with a taco size tortilla.
- Fold in the corners and place down into a hot skillet.
- Toast on both sides, until golden brown.
- Cut in half to serve and enjoy!