Easy Breakfast Tacos
Apr 06, 2015, Updated Jul 10, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This recipe is sponsored by NatureSweet.
Start your day off right with this yummy breakfast tacos recipe. They are cheesy and bursting with flavor, thanks to cherry tomatoes, green onions, and of course salsa. Best yet, this recipe only takes 10 minutes from start to finish!
Cherry tomatoes are cute, flavorful, and are one of the easiest vegetables to grow in a garden! They are the perfect size to snack on, but also work quite well in salads and other recipes, such as this breakfast tacos recipe. The moment you bite into one, a juicy explosion of nutrition flavor will make your taste buds smile.
Tomatoes are full of health benefits and this easy recipe is a delicious way to increase your consumption of this nutritious food.
How to make easy breakfast tacos
Begin by whisking together eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Then, stir in quartered cherry tomatoes.
Next, heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the butter melts and bubbles, add the egg mixture. Let eggs sit until edges cook, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir constantly.
When the eggs begin to hold together but are still runny, add the cheese and onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until eggs set. Serve the eggs in warm tortillas. Garnish with salsa.
On busy mornings, wrap the tacos in foil and eat on the go!
- 6 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 package cherry tomato quartered
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 5 green onion sliced thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium flour tortilla warmed
- salsa to garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in tomatoes.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When butter melts and bubbles, add eggs. Let eggs sit until edges cook, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir constantly.
- When eggs begin to hold together but are still runny, add cheese and onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until eggs set.
- Serve eggs in warm tortillas. Garnish with salsa.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
What did you think of this easy breakfast taco recipe? Will you be making them again and again, like us? Share your review in the comments below, or in our Produce Moms Facebook Group.
Looking for other easy breakfast ideas? Try these!
- Breakfast Salad with Tropical Avocado
- Broccoli Cole Slaw and Egg Scramble
- Dragon Fruit Yogurt Parfait
- Apple and Chicken Sausage Breakfast Burrito