The Produce Challenge® Calendar can help guide you to healthier eating habits. The best way to get a variety of nutrients is by eating a wide array of fruits and vegetables.
Challenge yourself to try a different fruit or veggie every day this month!
Watch the video for more details.
Have Questions? See our FAQs.
The Produce Challenge® February 2024
Creating a Community of Produce Moms®
Let’s start by saying what The Produce Challenge® is not. It is NOT a restrictive diet or a rigid plan that only health nuts can follow.
The Produce Challenge® is a guide to seasonal produce that’s meant to help you and your family:
1. Eat more fruits and veggies.
2. Eat a wider variety of fruits and veggies.
Join The Produce Challenge® and receive regular e-newsletters that contain family-friendly recipes and produce tips & tutorials that coordinate with the monthly calendar. These resources will help you get more fruits and veggies into your diet.
– People who want to eat more fruits and vegetables.
– Families that are tired of eating the same few fruits and vegetables.
– Home cooks who are looking for new and exciting ways to cook & bake with fruits and vegetables.
– Parents who want strategies to help their children eat more produce.
– Parents who are looking for kid-approved recipes.
– Individuals wanting to learn more about where their food comes from and how it is grown.
If you’re on a special diet or have diet restrictions, don’t worry! The Produce Challenge® plays well with all diets: Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, organic, conventional, nut-free, no problem!
The challenge isn’t about changing your current diet, it’s simply about adding more produce to it, whatever it is. If there’s a produce item on the calendar that you can’t eat, simply replace it with another one you can. As long as you’re eating fruits and veggies every day and trying new and different items, you’re doing it right!