How to Select Spinach
- Select spinach that appears as fresh as possible, with bright green leaves and no signs of yellowing, wilting, or bruising.
- Avoid spinach with a slimy coating. Sliminess appears when the spinach gets old and begins to decay.
How to Store Spinach
- Spinach does not have a long shelf life, but it will last up to five days in your refrigerator.
- Store spinach in the coldest, driest part the fridge, usually the crisper drawer. Moisture can cause the spinach to wilt and become slimy faster.
- Avoid washing your spinach until you are ready to serve it.
How to Serve Spinach
Eat Like An Animal
4 hrs 10 mins
6 hrs 25 mins