Mini Bell Pepper Nachos
Sep 12, 2023, Updated Nov 20, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you know that Mini Bell Pepper Nachos can be made in an air fryer? They are super simple to make and are quite the crowd favorite! These low-carb nachos are loaded with tomatoes, cheese, green onion, black olives, jalapeño and cilantro.
This post is sponsored by NatureSweet®.
If you are looking for a low-carb/keto recipe that is a winner, you have come to the right place. These mini bell pepper nachos are a lighter option to traditional nachos. The NatureSweet® Mini sweet peppers are perfect for serving to guests to enjoy with their hands. Everyone loves a good finger food!
Variations and Substitutions
You can serve the recipe as it calls below, but we always like to remind people to make it your own! You can also add taco meat (hamburger or ground turkey), chicken or even beans for added protein!
Change up the cheese with a Mexican cheese blend, queso or even drizzle nacho cheese over the peppers once they’ve cooked.
Serve with chunks of avocado, red onion and lime wedges if you prefer!
Ingredients for Mini Bell Pepper Nachos
- NatureSweet® Mini Sweet Peppers
- NatureSweet Cherubs®
- sharp shredded Monterey jack cheese
- green onions
- black olives
- cilantro (for garnish)
Air Fryer Recipe Directions
Preheat your Air Fryer to 390°F for approximately 3 minutes. Line or spray your Air Fryer basket/tray.
Add the halved and seeded NatureSweet® Mini Sweet Peppers to the basket/tray of your air fryer.
Sprinkle on the shredded cheese. Top with black olives and jalapeno slices.
Cook for 10-12 minutes. Cheese should be bubbling and beginning to brown. Remove from the air fryer and top with green onions, Cherubs®, and chopped cilantro!
Serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping, if desired.
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with parchment or aluminum foil and lightly spray with oil. Add the mini bell peppers to the baking tray and top with cheese, black olives and jalapeño slices. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Top with green onions, Cherubs® and cilantro. Serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping, if desired.
More Delicious Low Carb and Keto Recipes You’ll Want to Try
- Keto Blueberry Muffins Recipe – perfect for on the go and in lunch boxes!
- Raspberry Keto Mousse – a great quick and easy dessert for when the sweet tooth craving hits.
- Keto Stuffed Philly Cheese – quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe that we enjoy often!
Why We Love NatureSweet®
Innovation isn’t just about growing sweeter fruits and veggies or bringing more of it to the produce section. True to its name, NatureSweet® grounds itself in the belief that caring for the planet is one of the most important things it can do as a company. They focus on minimizing their carbon footprint and going out of their way to protect natural resources. NatureSweet® prides itself in always Doing What’s Right.
And they do it all while supporting and empowering the people who make it possible, from the farm to the supply chain and beyond.
Hear all about NatureSweet’s commitment to Fair Trade Certified produce in Episode 144 of The Produce Moms Podcast.
Mini Bell Pepper Nachos
- 1 pkg NatureSweet® Mini Sweet Peppers cut in half and seeded
- 10 oz NatureSweet Cherubs® halved
- 1 cup sharp shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2-3 green onions chopped (white parts removed)
- 3 Tbsp sliced black olives
- 1 jalapeno sliced thin
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- sour cream for dipping
- Salsa for dipping
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 390F for approximately 3 minutes. Line or spray your Air Fryer basket/tray.
- Add the halved and seeded NatureSweet® Mini Sweet Peppers to the basket/tray of your air fryer.
- Sprinkle on the shredded cheese.
- Top with black olives and jalapeno slices.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes. Cheese should be bubbling and beginning to brown.
- Remove from the air fryer and top with green onions, Cherubs , and chopped cilantro!
- Serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping, if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.