Keto Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Are you on a keto or low carb diet? If so, you’ll want to keep this Keto Blueberry Muffins Recipe in your recipe catalog!
This recipe is brought to you by our partners at North Bay Produce!
These blueberry muffins come together in just a few minutes with ingredients you already have in your kitchen. Grab North Bay Produce blueberries to whip this recipe up tonight, and enjoy blueberry muffins for a quick breakfast or a great on the go snack.
Related: All About Michigan Blueberries: North Bay Produce
What we love about keto blueberry muffins:
- simple ingredients
- made in one bowl for less cleanup
- quick recipe, made within 5 minutes, baked in under 20
- great for lunches or after school snack
- sugar free
Keto Blueberry Muffin Ingredients
- North Bay Produce blueberries
- almond flour
- sweetener – make sure to use a 0 calorie sweetener
- oat milk – you can also use unsweetened almond milk if you prefer
- baking powder
How to Make Keto Blueberry Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350°. Line or grease a muffin tin.
Stir all dry ingredients very well (almond flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon).
Then add in oat milk and eggs, and stir to combine.
Scoop the batter into the muffin tins half way up. Add in a few blueberries per muffin and cover with more batter. Place some blueberries into the top of each muffin batter.
Bake for approximately 16 minutes on the center rack (if you are doing mini muffins then you will bake for approximately 12-13 minutes).
Remove from the oven and let cool for an additional 10 minutes, during which time they will continue to firm up.
Carefully go around the sides of each muffin with a knife and pop out of the tin.
Serve and enjoy!
Why We Love North Bay Produce
North Bay blueberries are always fresh and in season. Why? Because they’re shipped from North Bay Produce farms all across the Western Hemisphere. Your favorite berries may not be in season where you live, but they’re thriving in a North Bay Produce field somewhere!
North Bay’s high-quality seasonal produce stems from its dedication to sustainability and social responsibility. Because North Bay is committed to living within our natural resources in an ethical manner, it’s easy to see why they are devoted to providing you with the best produce available throughout the entire year. Supplying fresh produce to the world is the passion and mission of North Bay Produce.
Try These Blueberry Recipes:
- Blueberry Ice Cream Bread
- Homemade Blueberry BBQ Sauce
- Blueberry Lavender Water
- Lemon Blueberry Scones
Keto Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups fine almond flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar or stevia equivalent
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups North Bay Produce blueberries
- Pinch cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line or grease a muffin tin.
- Stir all dry ingredients very well (almond flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon).
- Then add in oat milk and eggs and stir to combine.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tins half way up. Add in a few berries per muffin and cover with more batter. Place some blueberries into the top of each muffin batter. little batter, placed a few berries on top after filling with batter.
- Bake for approximately 16 minutes on the center rack (if you are doing mini muffins then you will bake for approximately 12-13 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and let cool an additional 10 minutes, during which time they continue to firm up.
- Carefully go around the sides of each muffin with a knife and pop out.
- Serve and enjoy!