Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Nov 28, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip is a quick and easy recipe that has all the flavors of pumpkin pie, but without baking! Plus, you can use your favorite dippers to enjoy!
Grab the kids and allow them to create their very own Pumpkin Fluff Dip recipe! This dip is made with simple ingredients like canned pumpkin, vanilla pudding, pumpkin pie spice and whipped topping!
Related: Pumpkin Butter
How to Select, Store and Serve
How to select store and serve apples.
Why We Love This Recipe
- quick and easy to make
- can be prepared the day before
- gets kids involved in the kitchen
- simple ingredients
- on the table in just a few minutes
- great for entertaining a crowd on a budget
- easily double or tripe the recipe by adjusting the recipe card below
- You can substitute the vanilla pudding for cheesecake pudding!
- If you prefer to make your own whipped cream, blend one cup of heavy cream in a stand or with a hand mixer. If you’d like to sweeten it, add in two tablespoons of granulated or powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
This pumpkin fluff is creamy and has the perfect amount of pumpkin spice flavor. Not to mention, all this recipe takes is 5 simple ingredients! If you enjoy pumpkin pie, you’ll love the flavors of this dip. Serve fluff dip with apples, graham crackers, Nilla wafers and even gingersnaps.
What is Pumpkin Fluff Dip?
A quick and easy dessert or snack recipe! Combine canned pumpkin, whipped topping, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla pudding for a quick and easy recipe the entire family will love!
How long does Pumpkin Fluff Dip Last?
You can store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Can I make this sugar free?
Absolutely! You’ll want to ensure the whipped topping and the vanilla pudding are sugar free!
To keep your apples from browning, squeeze lemon juice over them and toss in a bowl before serving.
Ingredients For Keyword Recipe
- whipped topping
- vanilla pudding
- pumpkin pie spice
- canned pumpkin
- To serve: graham crackers, apples, Nilla Wafer and/or gingersnaps
To ensure your pumpkin fluff is smooth make sure that your ingredients are room temperature before combining and that the whipped cream has thawed completely and at room temperature as well.
How to Make Pumpkin Fluff
In a large bowl mix together the pumpkin, vanilla pudding and pumpkin pie spice.
Next, fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
Serve with apples or graham crackers.
Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Check Out More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Seeds – a quick and flavorful pumpkin seed recipe.
- Pumpkin Spice Cocktail – if bourbon and rum is your thing, you’ll love this adult beverage.
- Pumpkin Apple Dog Treats – don’t leave your families furry friend out of pumpkin season!
Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- 1 5 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 16 oz. whipped topping thawed
- In a large bowl mix together the pumpkin, vanilla pudding and pumpkin pie spice.
- Next, fold in the whipped topping.
- Serve with apples or graham crackers.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.