Grape Salad Recipe
You are going to love how easy this Creamy Grape Salad Recipe is to make. Your guests will love how refreshing, creamy and delicious it is!
If you have family members or friends who don’t like grapes, you are going to be surprised when they devour this grape salad at your next potluck! It will become a requested recipe that makes an appearance at every gathering!
And it may not cross your mind as a Thanksgiving dish, but it’s been one of my most popular recipe requests for new holiday recipes.
Can you cut grapes in half?
If you will be serving this creamy salad recipe to kiddos, be sure to slice the grapes in half. This makes it easier for them to swallow and doesn’t become a choking hazard.
How long does grape salad last in the refrigerator?
We recommend making this recipe a day beforehand and storing in the refrigerator. Not to mention, this salad tastes better when chilled. It will keep for 2-3 days in an air tight container.
Produce Moms Tip: Be sure to add the brown sugar and pecan topping right before serving.
Ingredients for Creamy Grape Salad Recipe
- Red and Green Seedless Grapes
- Sour Cream – you can switch out for greek yogurt
- Cream Cheese – can substitute with mascarpone cheese
- Vanilla Extract
- Brown Sugar
How to Make Grape Salad
In a large bowl, cream together the sour cream, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth with a hand mixer.
Stir in the grapes with a wooden spoon or spatula.
Next, combine the brown sugar and walnuts.
Sprinkle the brown sugar topping over the top of the grape salad and enjoy!
NOTES: You can serve immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Looking for more side salads? Here are a few of our readers favorites:
- Broccoli Apple Salad
- Watermelon Elote Salad
- Jennifer Aniston Salad
- Greek Salad Kabobs
- Hazelnut Fruit Salad
Creamy Grape Salad Recipe
- 2 lbs red seedless grapes
- 2 lbs green seedless grapes
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temp
- ½ c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c walnuts chopped
- In a large bowl, cream together the sour cream, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth with a hand mixer.
- Stir in the grapes with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Next, combine the brown sugar and walnuts.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar topping over the top of the grape salad and enjoy!