Fresh Tomato, Herbs & Ricotta Bruschetta Board
You are going to love putting this Ricotta Bruschetta Board together. Meanwhile, your guests are going to love all of the fresh flavors! It is a fancy addition to any spread, but it will likely be the easiest to pull together!
This post is sponsored by NatureSweet®.
We have been having a lot of fun making grazing boards lately…who hasn’t?! Not only do they make a great presentation, they come together with ease. They often become a quick and easy centerpiece that allows guests to serve themselves.
Bruschetta is an Italian appetizer that uses fresh tomatoes, herbs and toasted bread. This bruschetta board uses whipped ricotta, fresh herbs and a lemon thyme dressing. It’s a wonderful recipe to serve to guests all year long.
Ingredients for a Ricotta Bruschetta Board
- NatureSweet Constellation™ tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fresh basil
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Focaccia bread – you can use your bread of choice!
How to Make a Tomato & Whipped Ricotta Bruschetta Board
Start by combining the halved NatureSweet Constellation™ tomatoes in a bowl with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Allow the mixture to sit and marinate for 10-15 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
Next, make the lemon honey dressing by combining the honey, thyme leaves and lemon in a mason jar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Give it a shake to combine all the ingredients.
Whip the ricotta until smooth and then spread on a wooden food safe serving board.
Top the whipped ricotta with marinated tomatoes and the lemon honey dressing. Top with fresh thyme.
Serve with your favorite bread.
More Board Recipes You’ll Enjoy
- Hazelnut Butter Board
- Cobb Salad Board
- Bloody Mary Board
- Heirloom Tomato Grazing Board
- Mushroom and Onion Butter Board
- Charcuterie Board: Blood Mary Bar
- Cosmic Apple Charcuterie Board
The NatureSweet® Way
They truly are a versatile ingredient and the top-selling cherry tomato in America. They are picked at the peak of ripeness which ensures a fresh taste year round. All of NatureSweet’s veggies are nutritious, delicious, and always Raised Right, no matter which way you slice ‘em!
Is there a secret to these tasty tomatoes from NatureSweet®? We think so. NatureSweet strongly believes that to grow the best produce, they need to do what’s right. They’re committed to supporting and empowering the people who make these tomatoes possible, from expert growers to supply chain workers and beyond. We always say that NatureSweet tomatoes are always tomatoes that you can feel good about eating!
Learn more about NatureSweet’s commitment to doing what’s right!
More NatureSweet Recipes
- Steak and Salad on a Stick
- Baked Feta Pasta
- Burrata and Roasted Tomatoes
- BLT Pizza
- Just Crack an Egg Recipes
Tomato and Ricotta Bruschetta Board
For the Marinated Tomatoes:
- 2 cups NatureSweet Constellation™ tomatoes halved
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic grated
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
For the Lemon Thyme HoeyLEMON THYME HONEY
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Juice of lemon
For the Board
- 2 cups fresh ricotta
- lemon zest
- Focaccia or bread of choice
- thyme pieces
- To make the tomatoes. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper. Let sit 10-15 minutes or up to overnight in the fridge.
- To make the honey. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Whip the ricotta until smooth and then spread it in a 1/3 inch layer on a wooden board.
- Scatter the tomatoes and cover with lemon honey. Add thyme.
- Serve with bread.