Cobb Salad Board
When entertaining friends and family, this Cobb Salad board is a great option to not only make a centerpiece, but allow your guests to create their own salad.
This recipe is sponsored by NatureSweet.
One thing we love about salad boards is that your ingredients stay fresh for guests to make serving easy on everyone! This also allows guests to choose their own dressing, using as much or as little as they’d like.
Why we love grazing boards:
- Guests are able to serve themselves!
- You are not obligated to cook and can enjoy your guests.
- Little prep.
What is a cobb salad?
A cobb salad is a classic chopped salad. All of the ingredients are bite sized and mixed together. Your typical cobb salad includes:
- chopped lettuce (iceberg or romaine)
- cooked bacon
- chicken breasts (grilled or roasted)
- hard-boiled eggs
- vinaigrette or ranch dressing
What is on a cobb salad board?
We love the layered look when it comes to creating a cobb salad board. You can also lay out the ingredients on the board using bowls, placing the dressing on the corners of your board to make serving easier and less of a mess to clean up after the party ends. For our Cobb Salad Board, we used:
- Romaine Lettuce
- NatureSweet Cherubs®
- Cooked Chicken Breast (cubed)
- Crispy Bacon
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Shredded Colby Jack
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
How to Make a Cobb Salad Board
Grab a large cutting board or food safe board.
Next, chop the lettuce, cooked bacon, cooked chicken and hard boiled eggs into bite sized pieces.
Then, place the romaine lettuce down onto the board. If you are going to place the dressing on the same board, ensure to leave space.
Begin by layering the ingredients starting at the top or the bottom of the board. Add all the remaining ingredients in a layer.
Place the dressing into mason jars with spoons.
Check out these popular salad recipes:
- Jennifer Aniston Salad
- Low Carb Cheeseburger Salad
- Grilled Peach Salad
- Southwest Quinoa Salad
- Steak and Strawberry Salad
- TikTok Greek Goddess Salad
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 16.5 oz NatureSweet Cherubs®
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Chicken Breasts cooked
- 5 Pieces of Bacon cooked
- 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 8 oz. Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 C Colby Jack Cheese Cubes
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Grab a large cutting board or food safe board.
- Next, chop the lettuce, cooked bacon, cooked chicken and hard boiled eggs into bite sized pieces.
- Then, place the romaine lettuce down onto the board. If you are going to place the dressing on the same board ensure to leave space.
- Begin by layering the ingredients starting at the top or the bottom of the board. Add all the remaining ingredients in a layer.
- Place the dressing into mason jars with spoons.
Why we Love NatureSweet®
We truly believe that the best recipes deserve the best ingredients. That’s why we love using NatureSweet® tomatoes in so many of ours. NatureSweet Cherubs® are perfectly poppable grape tomatoes. They can make a juicy, bite-sized treat and are the perfect salad tomato.
So what’s the secret to these tasty tomatoes from NatureSweet®? They strongly believe that to grow the best produce, they need to do what’s right. They’re committed to supporting and empowering the people who make these tomatoes possible, from expert growers to supply chain workers and beyond. Cultivation, innovation and sustainable farming practices mean NatureSweet® can pay it forward and treat the planet right, too. These are good tomatoes that you can feel good about eating!
Some of Our Favorite NatureSweet Recipes
- Steak and Salad on a Stick
- Baked Feta Pasta
- Burrata and Roasted Tomatoes
- BLT Pizza
- Homemade Bloody Mary Mix