Grilled Peach Salad
Jul 01, 2022, Updated Sep 06, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This post is sponsored by Prima® Wawona.
This Grilled Peach Salad is the most refreshing summer salad recipe. The peaches are grilled until a golden crust is developed, served over arugula, roasted pecans, goat cheese and covered with a homemade honey dijon vinaigrette dressing.
If you have never grilled peaches, we challenge you to do it soon! The golden crust that is formed and the caramelization from the natural sugars found in peaches make them a warm treat your entire family will enjoy.
Does grilling peaches soften them?
Can I cook unripe peaches?
Want more Peach Recipes? Here’s some inspiration:
- Peaches and Cream Pops
- Poolside Peach Salsa
- Peach Crisp Cups
- Grilled Shrimp, Peach and Nectarine Kabobs
- Peach Smoothie
Ingredients Needed to Make a Grilled Peach Salad
- Prima® peaches, ripe and firm
- Olive oil
- Roasted pecans
- Goat cheese
- Dijon mustard
- White wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
How to Make a Grilled Peach Salad
Place the peach halves on the Blackstone or grill.
Cook each side until grill marks form, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from grill.
If you prefer, you can cut each half into 3-4 wedges or you can leave them as rounds.
In a small bowl, whisk together honey, dijon mustard, white wine vinegar and olive oil. Then, add kosher salt and pepper to taste.
First, in a large salad bowl, add arugula, roasted pecans and goat cheese.
Then, add the grilled peach wedges. Finally, drizzle with balsamic dressing.
This Grilled Peach Salad can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Why We Love Prima® Peaches
Prima® Wawona is fully committed to stone fruit – it’s what they do from the heart of California! Bringing together over 150 combined years of expertise and passion from two of the fruit industry’s leading family farms, Prima® Wawona offers the largest, most diversified selection of conventional and organic stone fruit in North America. They are dedicated to setting the standard for what premium quality should be so that you can experience what it means to take a bite out of unmatched excellence.
And we love the Prima® Promise. From planting to hand-picking, they strive for perfection in every operation so you can trust that when you pick up a piece of Prima®, you’re enjoying premium quality fruits that are brought to you at the perfect time. It truly is fruit grown with love.
Find some great stone fruit recipes directly on the Prima Wawona website.
Grilled Peach Salad
- Grill or Blackstone
- 6 large Prima® peaches ripe and firm
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 oz Arugula
- 1/4 cup roasted pecans
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- For Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Grilling Peaches:
- Heat your Blackstone or grill to medium-low heat.
- Wash and cut peaches in half and remove the pits. Brush the peach halves with olive oil.
- Place the peach halves on the Blackstone or grill. Cook each side until grill marks form, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Cut each half into 3-4 wedges.
- For the Dressing
- Balsamic dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, dijon mustard, white wine vinegar and olive oil. Add kosher salt and pepper to taste
- For the Salad
- In a salad bowl, add arugula, roasted pecans and goat cheese.
- Add the grilled peaches.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Salad can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator until ready to serv
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Did you try the Grilled Peach Salad? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.