Breakfast Charcuterie Board
Nov 30, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Your family or guests will go crazy over this Breakfast Charcuterie Board! Filled with everyone’s favorite breakfast items – pancakes, waffles, bagels, croissants and fresh Naturipe® Berries. It’s a great way for everyone to serve themselves and enjoy breakfast classics!
The Berry Breakfast Charcuterie Board is sponsored by Naturipe Farms.
You can serve this breakfast board by itself, or you can serve it with plenty of our other Breakfast Recipes. For instance, our Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, Poppy Seed Meyer Lemon Scone Recipe, Animal Face Toast for the kiddos and Waffle Pops on a Stick all make great recipes to feed a crowd!
The Cutest Brunch Charcuterie Board
Serving up a whole lot of mouths for breakfast or brunch just got easier! This breakfast charcuterie board is one of the cutest boards we’ve made here at TPM…and we’ve made quite a few (be sure to check below for more Charcuterie board ideas)!
Whether you are making homemade pancakes and waffles or warming up store bought frozen pancakes and waffles, it’s a fun way to serve a crowd. You can include everyone’s favorite breakfast items and let the berries shine as they fill in the board.
Not to mention, each guest or family member can come and go as they please and serve themself!
Ingredients We Used For Our Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- Naturipe® Berries: Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries
- Sliced avocado
- Mini Pancakes
- Belgian waffles, cut into sticks
- Mini bagels, halved and toasted
- Mini Croissants
- Hard boiled eggs, halved
- Cream cheese
- Nut Butter
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
How To Make a Breakfast Charcuterie Board
On a large wooden board, add the pancakes, waffles, croissants and bagels (or any other breakfast favorites: muffins, toast, etc).
Add small bowls of cream cheese, nut butter and syrup.
Add the sliced avocado and halved hard boiled eggs.
Fill in the empty spaces with the Naturipe® berries.
More Charcuterie Boards You’ll Love
- Tropical Fruit Charcuterie Board – a great way to share fun new fruits with family and friends!
- Jarcuteries: Single Serve Charcuterie Boards – a fun way guests can serve themselves.
- Bloody Mary Charcuterie Board – entertaining friends? This is a great take on adding excitement to Bloody Mary’s!
- Wedge Salad Board – Entertain a group of girlfriends with this salad board! Super fun and easy to put together.
- Fresh Tomato, Herbs and Ricotta Bruschetta Board – another quick and easy board that’s so filling and fresh tasting!
Why We Chose Naturipe® Berries
Naturipe® is passionate about how they grow their berries in order for your family to have high-quality, juicy berries all year long. They are a grower-owned operation of family farmers. They are all as passionate as we are about caring for nature as they grow their berries. These farmers have grouped together under the Naturipe® name to focus on quality and sustainability while producing delicious berries for you and your family year-round.
Look for the Naturipe® label to help you create the freshest Breakfast Charcuterie Board for your family.
Related: All About Naturipe Farms
Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- 16 ounce Naturipe® Strawberries
- 16 ounce Naturipe® Blackberries
- 16 ounce Naturipe® Blueberries
- 16 ounce Naturipe® Raspberries
- 1 Sliced avocado
- 12 Mini Pancakes
- 6 Belgian waffles cut into sticks
- 6 Mini bagels halved and toasted
- 4 Mini Croissants
- 4 Hard boiled eggs halved
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Nut Butter
- 2 cups Syrup
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- On a large wooden board, add the pancakes, waffles, croissants and bagels.
- Add small bowls of cream cheese, nut butter and syrup.
- Add the sliced avocado and halved hard boiled eggs.
- Fill in the empty spaces with the Naturipe® berries.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.