How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Grapes are one of the most fun and easiest fruits to eat as-is, but why not get creative with them?! Grapes are quite a versatile fruit. They can be tossed into garden salads, chicken salad, fruit salad, on top of pizzas, or turned into wine, jelly, and jams. One unique way of using grapes is to create a fruit bouquet!
Grapes offer outstanding hydration due to their high water content, as well as beneficial antioxidants. One serving of grapes is approximately 32 grapes, or the size of an adult’s fist.
A fruit bouquet would make a great Mother’s Day gift! It would also make a unique centerpiece. Do you have a dinner party or event coming up? Let us show you how to make a fruit bouquet that’ll impress your guests!
- 1 lb grapes any color
- 1 orange cut into wedges
- 1 strawberry
- 1 pineapple chunks cut into a flower shape
- 1 pear or apple
- Fill the bottom of the cup with a handful of grapes, and place the pear, neck-down, on top of the grapes.
- Spear a row of grapes onto each of the 6 skewers, leaving about 1 inch of space on each end.
- On 5 of the skewers, spear the orange wedges on one end, and spear the pineapple flowers and strawberry onto the end of the remaining skewer.
- Spear all 6 skewers into the top of the pear, placing the pineapple flower skewer in the center.
I hope this fruit bouquet acts as inspiration in helping you get creative in working more fruits into your life!
xoxo The Produce Mom