Grilled Red Bell Peppers with Olives and Feta
Grilled red bell peppers filled with olives, feta, parsley, and garlic.
Grilled Red Bell Peppers with Olives and Feta is a knife and fork appetizer with a Mediterranean flare. It can be made indoors on a grill pan or outdoors on a grill. Either way, it’s a satisfying way to start a meal!
Begin by halving a couple of red peppers. Remove the seeds and then brush the halves with grapeseed oil. Place minced garlic, salt, and pepper inside each pepper half and grill skin-side down until they begin to char. Remove the peppers from the grill and fill each one with green olives, parsley, fresh lemon juice, and feta cheese.
Produce Moms Tip: Learn how to select, store, and serve bell peppers.
- 2 red bell peppers halved and seeds removed
- 2 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 8 green olives
- 1/2 lemon juice only
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- Brush pepper halves with grapeseed oil. Place some garlic, salt, and pepper inside each bell pepper half.
- Grill peppers skin side down. Grill until the skins begin to char.
- Remove peppers from grill and top with feta cheese, olives, lemon juice, and parsley. Serve warm.
Grilled Red Bell Peppers with Olives and Feta has a pleasing mix of flavors and is a great start to any meal. Serve it before grilled chicken, steak, or warm pasta. What will you serve it with? Let us know in the comments below!
Do you love bell peppers? You’ll love these recipes too!
- Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole
- PineappleTeriyaki Chicken & Bell Pepper Sheet Pan
- Sweet Bell Pepper Smoothie