Spicy Cucumber Salad
Cucumber Salad with a kick!
Cucumber Salad is a must-have in the summer. It’s always a welcome addition to any barbecue or picnic. This Spicy Cucumber Salad has a little heat to it. If your family and friends appreciate a little spice in their lives serve them up this Spicy Cucumber Salad.
- 1 1/2 cucumber sliced very thin
- salt kosher, as needed
- 1 jalapeno (use green jalapeno chile) seeded and minced
- 1 red fresno chilies seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce light
- 1 tbsp chili paste ground
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place sliced cucumbers in a bowl, sprinkle with kosher salt and mix well. Cover and chill for about an hour.
- In a bowl combine the jalapeños and the next 7 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Drain any excess water from the cucumbers. Return them to the bowl and pour the jalapeño mixture over the cucumbers.
- Mix well and serve.
Is Cucumber Salad a staple at your summer family gatherings? Let us know in the comments below.