That’s Tasty Gin Pickles
Nov 02, 2020, Updated May 19, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This post is sponsored by That’s Tasty
Tired of showing up to holiday parties with the same old boring hostess gift? Skip the bottle of wine and get more creative this holiday season! Gin Pickles made with That’s Tasty Mulling Spices are just the trick!
Gin pickles are both unique and festive. The gin and mulling spices give them a special holiday flavor that can’t be matched. But the best part? They can be made in under thirty minutes! No special equipment is required other than a few mason jars and lids.
Since pickles go with just about anything, your hostess can pop them open and add them to her holiday table or save them to savor after the party is over. Either way, you can guarantee these boozy pickles under the influence will be enjoyed!
That's Tasty Gin Pickles
- 4 tbsp That's Tasty Mulling Spices
- 1/2 cup gin
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 8 small pickling cucumbers sliced thinly
- Combine all ingredients except cucumbers in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add sliced cucumbers to two sterilized pint jars. Pour hot pickling mixture over top and leave ¼ inch headspace. Seal caps firmly and invert on a plate to seal. Allow to cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.