Spinach, Avocado, Cherry and Feta Salad with Cherry Dijonnaise Dressing
Apr 05, 2014, Updated Jun 08, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
So easy, but special enough for a spectacular dinner party!
Spinach, Avocado, Rainier Cherry and Feta Salad with Cherry Dijonnaise Dressing
- 2 cups cherry pitted & halved (I recommend using Rainier cherries)
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup cran-cherry juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise light
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard mild
- Evenly divide the baby spinach between four salad plates. Top each salad with cherries, avocado and Feta cheese. Drizzle Cherry Dijonnaise on each salad before serving.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a medium size bowl. Whisk all the ingredients until they are well combined. Refrigerated any leftovers.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.