Beef Tenderloin with Raspberry Chimichurri
Did you know that raspberries are not always red? While this is the most common color, the delicious fruit can also be gold, black, or purple! Raspberries are a great source of Vitamin C & high in fiber – an ideal heart healthy food! When selecting your raspberries, make sure they are dry, plump, & firm. Avoid any berries that appear wet or moldy. For an extended shelf life, do NOT wash your berries until ready to eat. Raspberries are a perfect addition to any smoothie recipe or as an on-the-go snack! Pick up yours at any Produce Mom Retailer & add them to the lunch menu this week!
Here is a delicious recipe adopted from Driscoll’s. The Beef Tenderloin with Raspberry Chimichurri is a perfect dish to serve at your family dinner.
- 18 oz raspberries
- 3 cups parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup orange zest grated (2 to 3 large oranges)
- 3 tbsp garlic chopped
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cumin ground
- 3 lbs beef tenderloin center cut, tied
- Combine 12 oz raspberries with parsley, orange zest, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and cumin in a food processor until well blended.
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Roast or grill to desired doneness and slice.
- Drizzle tenderloin with chimichurri and garnish with parsley and remaining raspberries. Enjoy!