Jun 14, 2022, Updated Aug 02, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This post is sponsored by Trinity Fruit. The Pomegranate Spa was originally developed by Cracked Pepper Bistro in Fresno, CA.
Looking for a refreshing adult beverage that is super simple to make at home? This pomegranate cocktail hits the spot every time. It is great cocktail to make when you just need a refreshing drink after work and is also great to serve a crowd. Plus, it is one of our favorite summertime drinks to enjoy poolside!
If you love the flavors of pomegranate, this pomegranate cocktail recipe is going to become a staple at home!
Why we love this Pomegranate Spa Recipe
- Utilizes Squeezed Juice 100% Pomegranate Juice – it is not from concentrate and there are no added flavors or sugars!
- This recipe can be made for 1, doubled for 2 or 10x to serve at a party!
- Quick & easy to make.
- Full of flavor.
- Full of nutrients from the Squeezed Juice.
Interested in learning more about pomegranates? Check out these educational articles below:
Ingredients Needed tO make Honey Water
- 1 C Honey
- 1/2 C Water
How to Make Honey Water
We love the flavor that the honey brings to this pomegranate cocktail. Honey is a great natural sweetener that people like to use in different types of drinks like teas, coffees and much more. However, if you prefer, you can make a simple syrup instead. Or if you prefer less added sweetness, you can skip this step altogether.
First, in a small pot, add 1 cup of honey along with 1/2 cup of water.
Next, heat on low and allow the honey to dissolve into the water. Then combine the honey and the water for consistency. It doesn’t need to be thickened or boiled.
Finally, pour in an airtight jar (we used a Mason jar). You will want to allow it to come to room temperature before using.
Ingredients Needed to Make a Pomegranate Cocktail at Home
- Squeezed Juice 100% Pomegranate Juice – you will love the flavor and nutrients from this 100% pomegranate juice. There are no additives or preservatives.
- Vodka – whatever you have on hand will work.
- Cucumber – you’ll want to dice about 1 cup for the drink plus slices for the garnish.
- Honey water (recipe above)
How to Make a Pomegranate cocktail Recipe at Home
First, place diced cucumbers in a glass.
Then, using a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon, muddle the cucumbers until they are broken down and water is released. This helps to give the pomegranate cocktail a nice fresh, crisp flavor.
Next, pour in about a cup of ice on top of your muddled cucumbers.
Finally, pour in your Squeezed Juice 100% Pomegranate Juice, vodka and honey water. Give it a stir and garnish with a cucumber slice.
Squeezed Juice Is The Better Way
Squeezed Juice is just as the name says: pure juice squeezed from ripe, delicious fruit. It is always fresh, no water added, and never from concentrate. Plus, no additives or preservatives. It’s like getting delicious, fresh-squeezed juice from your own backyard fruit tree, but without the hassle. That’s the squeezed way.
Since Squeezed Juice is all-natural, it keeps all its great taste, fiber, vitamins and nutrients. They don’t use concentrate like most other juices. Juice from concentrate means lots of artificial processing that removes the fruit’s water, a lot of its fiber, vitamins and – you guessed it – taste. One taste of Squeezed Juice and you’ll see the difference.
- 4 oz. Squeezed Juice 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 1/3 cup Cucumber peeled and diced
- 1.5 oz. Honey water recipe in notes
- In a glass, place the diced cucumbers.
- Using a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon, muddle the cucumbers until they are broke down and water is released. This helps to give the pomegranate cocktail a nice fresh, crisp flavor.
- Pour in about a cup of ice on top of the muddled cucumbers.
- Pour in your Squeezed Juice 100% Pomegranate Juice, vodka and honey water.
- Give it a stir and garnish with a cucumber slice.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Did you get a chance to try this pomegranate cocktail? Share your thoughts in the comments below.