Individual Peach Crisp Cups
There’s nothing quite like a juicy peach on a warm spring or summer day day. The peach tree is native to Northwest China. Peaches are a great source of vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber, potassium & niacin. One medium-size peach is approximately 60 calories and 13 grams of sugar. Since peaches are quite sweet, they are a popular fruit to use in desserts. Peach cobbler and peach crisp are two of my all-time favorite peach desserts, and I have a hard time sharing cause they’re so delicious! Therefore, I’m sharing a recipe for individual peach crisp cups 🙂
- 12 peach peeled & sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice or pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats old-fashioned
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 5 tbsp butter cubed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir in the juice, sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in peaches.
- Divide peaches into 6-8 individual ramekins. Place ramekins on baking sheet. Use a 9" square or rectangle pan if you do not have ramekins.
- For topping, combine the oats, brown sugar and flour. Cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.