Banana & Cherry Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 banana can substitute 3 Hawaiian Candy Apple Bananas
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp dried cherries chopped
- 2 oz white chocolate chopped or chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Melt the butter in a saucepan, then, off the heat, add the sugar, vanilla, and ripe bananas, mashing them with a fork in the pan. Stir in the sour cream and the eggs and-still using your fork or a wooden spoon if you prefer-beat to mix.
- Add the baking soda and the baking powder, and stir in as well, then finally stir in the flour, dried cherries, and white chocolate.
- When the mixture's just blended, divide among the 12 muffin cups and cook for 20 minutes or until golden and springy on top. Remove the cupcakes in their paper cups to a wire rack and leave till cool.
Recipe and photo provided by Melissa’s - http://www.melissas.com xoxo Produce Mom