Watermelon and Cucumber Salad
The ultimate summertime salad!
Watermelon and cucumber join forces in this dish to create the ultimate summer salad. Sweet and juicy watermelon mixes with cool, crispy cucumber and is topped with fresh mint and feta cheese. Freshly squeezed lime juice is used in lieu of salad dressing.
Watermelon and Cucumber Salad is the ultimate refresher on a hot summertime day. Did you know that watermelon is 90% water and cucumber is 96% water? Not only is this salad delicious, but it’s also hydrating.
Serve this salad at backyard barbecues and family picnics. It’s a great side for grilled burgers and dogs and it makes plenty to share!
Make this salad on Sunday evening and have it ready to go for lunches all week long. It’s a great lunchbox snack! Store it in the refrigerator to keep it at its freshest.
- 1/2 seedless watermelon cubed
- 1 cucumber cut into half moons
- 1 tbsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- 5 leaves mint torn into strips
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, lime juice, and mint.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and salt and serve.
Be sure to add watermelon and cucumber to this week’s grocery list and give Watermelon and Cucumber Salad a try!