Thomas the Train Fruit Tray
Well, it’s my pleasure to add another group of children’s favorites to the party tray lineup… for all the little engineers & train lovers, check out the Thomas & Percy trays! I had so much fun making these.
- Arrange strawberries & raspberries to cover bottom 1/3 of rectangular tray.
- Place jicama sticks (bananas or apples would also work) above red berries.
- Fill a bowl with fruit dip & center above jicama sticks.
- Create smoke stack with blackberries.
- Fill in top half of tray with blueberries.
- Accessorize: blackberry wheels in front, mango chunk headlights with blackberry center, mango slice smile, banana nose, banana eyes with a blackberry pupil, blueberry eyebrows.