Product Review: The Fruitful Market
Jul 12, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
We are excited to share with you a “farm to table” experience. Fresh fruit is delivered to your doorstep from The Fruitful Market!
This post is sponsored by our brand partner, Trinity Fruit Company.
If you are looking for a fresh fruit subscription box or looking for the perfect gift, The Fruitful Market has it all! There are many reasons why we love The Fruitful Market.
What makes The Fruitful Market unique is that it is a farmer-owned brand. It’s always a dynamic offering because what is fresh on the farm is what is packaged in the gift or subscription box.
You’ll receive the best fruits hand-picked and packaged just for you at your doorstep! Each box contains about 12 pieces of fruit. Fruit sizing and number of pieces per box can vary based off produce seasonality and Mother Nature.
Related: Trinity Fruit on the Podcast
What started The Fruitful Market?
In 2020, Trinity Fruit Company came up with a way to deliver fresh fruits from their orchards in California in a safe and effective manner directly to customers’ homes across the nation.
The Fruitful Market was launched by Trinity Fruit Company as their doorstep delivery service and subscription box. And just like the fruit that Trinity Fruit Company sends to the grocery stores, each piece of fruit that is sent to your doorstep by The Fruitful Market is hand selected with care and the highest food safety and quality standards.
Did you know?
- The Fruitful Market ships all of their products from Reedley, California.
- According to the USDA’s 2017 Census of Agriculture, Fresno County, California has more than 1.65 million acres in farmland.
- California produces one-third of the U.S. grown fruit, nuts and vegetables according to the California Department of Food and Agriculture.
How can I ensure the fruit I order will be fresh?
The Fruitful Market hand-picks each and every piece of fruit that is placed within the boxes. Orders are shipping Monday through Wednesday with two day shipping. This ensures you receive your box before the weekend to protect your fruit and ensure freshness. Plus, the fruit is protected in its two-day journey from the farm to your doorstep with eco-friendly packaging in a gift-ready box!
The Fruitful Market guarantees every box they send. If you have a problem with your order, you can contact them within 4 days for resolution. They will either ship a replacement box or refund your purchase cost to the method of payment you used to make your purchase.
How to sign up for a monthly Fruitful Market subscription
- Head over to TheFruitfulMarket.com.
- Choose from either a Biweekly or Monthly Subscription.
- Your subscription will renew every month on the same date as your first shipment and can be canceled at any time.
You can also shop a variety of options of stone fruit, dried fruit, fall fruit, winter citrus and even gift a gift card! The gift card would make a thoughtful gift for busy or new moms, grandparents and teachers!
How to Send a Fruitful Market Gift Box
- Once you are on The Fruitful Market website, click the shop button.
- Select the box you wish to send.
- Click on your box of choice, and click add to cart.
- Once you are done shopping, go to your cart to check out. You can also include a personalized message.
Straight from their fields to your front door! The Fruitful Market is the freshest way to get your fruit.