Potato Salad with Vinaigrette
- 8 oz french green beans trimmed in 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 lbs potato Dutch Yellow, unpeeled and halved
- 2 tbsp dry vermouth
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 large shallot chopped
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- Cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer to small bowl of ice water and shock until beans are no longer warm.
- Drain Cook DYP's in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 12 minutes.
- Drain and sprinkle vermouth over hot potatoes, toss gently and let stand 5 minutes.
- Whisk vinegar, shallots and mustard in a small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Cool completely.
- Mix in green beans and parsley.Season to taste.
Recipe and photo provided by Melissa’s - http://www.melissas.com xoxo Produce Mom