- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 pint grape tomato halved
- 8 oz sugar snap peas
- 3/4 lb pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs dried
- parmesan cheese freshly grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cut vegetables in half.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and sauté for 7 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook until heated through and begin to break down. Add Italian herbs, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Add pasta to salted boiling water and cook according to instructions on package. Drain, reserving 1 cup of cooking liquid.
- Place pasta in the skillet with the vegetables and tomatoes. Add reserved liquid to moisten. Adjust seasoning and serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Recipe and photo provided by Garden Cut - http://mygardencut.com xoxo Produce Mom