Mango Cheesecake Dip
This post is sponsored by Mango Board.
Do you crave cheesecake? Can’t resist a delicious dip? Then you’ll go crazy for this mango cheesecake dip because it’s BOTH!
With our mango cheesecake dip you get all the decadent flavors of homemade cheesecake without the stress or mess of baking an actual cake.
A few simple ingredients, including fresh mango, are used to lovingly craft this rich and creamy dessert. The naturally floral taste of the fresh mango brightens the rich cream cheese base of this dip so each bite is well balanced and absolutely delicious.
Although this sweet treat is tasty enough on its own, we think it’s the perfect accompaniment to your next dessert board. But let’s be honest…you’re going to want to sneak a couple spoonfuls too.
How to make mango cheesecake dip
Mango Cheesecake Dip
- hand mixer
- 2 mangos to make mango flowers
- 3/4 cups diced mango
- 1/2 cup mashed mango
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- graham crackers for dipping
- For the Whipped Cream: Place heavy cream and 1/3 cup powdered sugar in a chilled mixing bowl and mix on high for 1-2 minutes. Add the vanilla and beat for an additional 1-2 minutes or until soft peaks have formed. Yields about 2 cups. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth.
- Blend in the 1/2 cup mashed mangos (just the mangos - don't add the juice caused by mashing them).
- Fold in the whipped cream and 3/4 cup diced mangos.
- Serve with graham crackers or other dippers.
- This recipe is best eaten the day of. It will keep for about a day in the refrigerator but then the whipped cream will start to deflate.
- You can use Cool Whip as a substitute for whipped cream.
What To Dip In Cheesecake Dip?
Graham crackers are a great option for mango cheesecake dip, but it’s not the only option! Serve your mango cheesecake dip on a dessert board at your next get together. In addition to graham crackers, place animal crackers, pretzels, vanilla wafers, and fruit on the board.
Want to get creative? Sprinkle crushed pistachios or sanding sugar on top for added texture and visual appeal. Add a little cinnamon or shredded coconut to the dip to elevate it even more. Once you have the base recipe down, the sky’s the limit with the flavors you can build.
Add a mango rose to your dessert board to really impress your guests!
How long does cheesecake dip last?
If sealed in an airtight container, this dip lasts up to a week.
Can I freeze cheesecake dip?
Yes! Seal the dip in a freezer-friendly, airtight container and it will last up to 2 months.
Can I make this cheesecake dip as a cheesecake?
Of course! You could easily fill a graham cracker crust with this dip and serve it as a no-bake cheesecake. Note that you may need to double the recipe to fill up an entire pie crust.
Once you give our mango cheesecake dip a try, be sure to let us know how you enjoyed it. Tag us in your recipes photos on Instagram @theproducemoms.