How to Roast Garlic in a Slow Cooker
May 18, 2015, Updated Jan 24, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
It’s undeniable. Garlic makes everything taste better. It adds a level of spice that can turn an average dish into a perennial family favorite!
Did you know that garlic has many nutritional and health benefits? Garlic helps build the immune system, can reduce blood pressure, improves cholesterol levels, and is extremely low in calories! What a powerful piece of produce!
Have you ever wondered how to roast garlic? It’s super easy and can be done in 6 easy steps. Learn how, below.
Roasted garlic can be squeezed onto crackers, sandwiches, grilled meats, pizza & more! The options are endless, and it will make a huge difference in the flavor of your dish.
- 3 bulbs garlic tops trimmed to expose cloves
- olive oil for drizzling
- Place each trimmed garlic bulb in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Spray or drizzle each bulb with olive oil.
- Wrap foil tightly around garlic bulbs.
- Cook on low heat in a slow cooker for 3 hours.
- Unwrap & allow garlic to cool slightly before handling.
- Squeeze garlic from bulbs. Cloves may stay intact or you can mash with a fork.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.