Easy-Baker Fajita Potatoes
This post is sponsored by Wada Farms.
The potato might be the most versatile piece of produce you can bring into your kitchen. And through our partnership with Wada Farms, we’ve made it even easier to prepare delicious, fluffy baked potatoes! Look for The Produce Moms logo in your local grocery store to find Wada Farms Easy-Bakers, then put a new spin on the classic baked potato with these vegan, gluten- and dairy-free Easy-Baker Fajita Potatoes.
How to Make Easy-Baker Fajita Potatoes
Incredible baked potatoes have never been more simple to make – which makes this Easy-Baker Fajita Potatoes recipe a snap! To get started just cook your Wada Farms Easy-Bakers according to the instructions on the label. Each potato is individually wrapped, which helps them stay clean, fresh, and unblemished from the field to your table. And they’ll turn into a delightful dish after just minutes in the microwave!
This fajita recipe is one you can revisit again and again. We’ve prepared onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms with a delicious blend of spices for a full flavor with just the right amount of heat. The scent of these sizzling fajita fillings is enough to make your family come running to the dinner table.
Easy-Bakers provide a hearty base for these flavorful fajitas. Serve them up in place of tortillas for fajitas that are more filling and free of gluten. And by replacing meat with savory portobello mushrooms, we’ve made this dish vegan, too! It’s friendly to dietary restrictions but so flavorful that you won’t miss what we’ve left out.
Simplifying Potatoes with Wada Farms Easy-Bakers
Baked potatoes are a dinnertime classic. Top them with butter, load them with traditional toppings, or fill them with more creative ingredients like we did in these Easy-Baker Fajita Potatoes. No matter how you prepare them, baked potatoes are a great way to bring your family together.
And now they’re even easier to prep with Wada Farms Easy-Bakers. These potatoes grow in rich Idaho soil. They are triple washed so they’re ready to eat. Scan the QR code on the label and we’ll give you some easy and creative ways to put them to use. If you’re looking to use quality ingredients but still want to save a few steps when it comes time to make dinner, look to Easy-Bakers!
What do you call a farmer who is great at his job? He’s outstanding in his field! And with the best potatoes around, Wada Farms fits the bill. Since they first started sprouting spuds in 1943, they’ve grown to become one of America’s largest suppliers of fresh potatoes, sweet potatoes, and onions. With responsible, sustainable growing practices and decades of industry experience, Wada Farms is proud to bring the highest quality potatoes to market.
Did your family love these creative, flavor-filled Easy-Baker Fajita Potatoes? How will you use your Wada Farms Easy-Bakers next? Tell us in the comments below and look for these one-of-a-kind potatoes in Wal-Mart and other grocery stores near you!
Easy-Baker Fajita Potatoes
- 4 Produce Moms X Wada Farms Easy-Bakers
- 3 med/large bell peppers red, yellow, green
- 1 large red onion
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Toppings of choice, some healthier options we like are guacamole and salsa
- For The Produce Moms X Wada Farms Easy-Bakers, follow heating instructions on the sticker.
- Thinly slice the bell peppers and red onion. Remove the stems and slice the portobello mushrooms. Smash the garlic cloves. Place all prepared ingredients in a bowl and toss with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat. Add the veggies and cook around 15 minutes until tender and lightly charred, stirring occasionally. Add a few more pinches of salt. Remove the garlic cloves.
- Cut a slit down the length of each of the Produce Moms X Wada Farms Easy-Bakers, pinch the edges together to make the opening bigger, and fajita veggies and top with favorite toppings.