Corn salsa is super versatile! This particular corn salsa recipe makes a lot — so it’s a great one for large parties & festive weekends like the 4th of July. Works wonderfully as a salsa with tortilla chips or Fritos, but also makes a great topping for salads, wraps, or our favorite… fish tacos! 🙂 Plan ahead though, this salsa has to sit overnight in the fridge before it is ready to serve!
- 1 bag corn frozen
- 2 cans shoepeg corn drained & rinsed
- 2 cans beans drained & rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 stalks celery diced (optional)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, toss together all the vegetables & beans.
- In a saucepan, mix together the oil, vinegar & sugar. Stirring constantly over medium high heat, bring liquid to a boil.
- Pour hot liquid over corn salsa.
- Cover & refrigerate for 8-14 hours. Drain & serve.