If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to cook at home more often or eat healthier, sheet pan recipes need to be in your arsenal! Sheet pan meals are an easy way to get a healthy dinner on the table quickly. Start by giving this recipe for Sheet Pan Baked Feta with Greek Veggies a try.
This easy, vegetarian sheet pan meal combines creamy, baked feta with roasted broccoli, grape tomatoes, red onions, lemon, olives, garlic, and oregano for a Greek-inspired delicacy.
RELATED: How to Select & Store Broccoli
Serve the sheet pan ingredients on top of orzo rice, fusilli pasta, brown rice, or farro to complete the meal. If you’re following a gluten-free diet, opt for rice or gluten-free pasta.
As you dig in, you’ll hardly believe this gourmet meal takes about thirty minutes from start to first bite!
Do you love this easy vegetarian sheet pan meal as much as we do? Share your review in the comments below or in our Facebook group. We’d love to hear what you think!
Here are some other easy sheet pan dinners we think you’ll love in the new year!
- Sausage and Potato Sheet Pan
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Sheet Pan
- Pork, Sweet Potato, and Apple Sheet Pan
- Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Sheet Pan
- Smoky Lime Chicken Fajita Sheet Pan
- Simple Shrimp and Veggie Sheet Pan
- Baked Salmon and Sesame-Glazed Broccolini Sheet Pan