Who doesn’t love a fry? Next time you are craving a french fry, try these zucchini fries. They are a favorite in my house & while the boys typically turn their noses up at Zucchini Squash, they welcome the veggie when I prepare it like this!
And while staying true to my extraordinary self — these make a divine appetizer when paired with a dipping sauce. Chef Concetta’s Gorgonzola Dip, Sriracha Mayo, Chipotle Ranch, Hoisin, Parmesean Asiago…. the options for the dipping sauce are endless. And it’s little touches like a great dipping sauce that will separate you from all the other home cooks you know. Anyone can get online & regurgitate a recipe that has 5000+ reviews. Don’t be that cook. Sure, read those recipes – I read them myself. But only because I want to be inspired. When I read a recipe, I think “how can I make this better? what is missing?” I challenge you to do the same. Even with my recipes.
- 2 zucchini cut into fry wedges
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- pepper to taste
- Cut the zucchini into fries.
- Beat together milk & egg. Dip fries & coat well with egg mixture.
- Mix dry ingredients. Dip fries & coat well with corn meal mixture.
- Align fries on a foil wrapped & sprayed cookie sheet or pan.
- Zucchini Fries will be golden brown when finished. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & serve warm.
xoxo Produce Mom