Whipped Feta Quinoa Dip
This post is sponsored by Duda Farm Fresh Foods
Whipped Feta Quinoa Dip is a light dip great for snacking! No mayo or sour cream needed.
Are you tired of party dips that are mostly mayo and sour cream? You’ve come to the right recipe! Whipped Feta and Quinoa Dip is light, flavorful, and packed full of fresh veggies. The sun-dried tomatoes, cucumbers, and lemon give this dip a bit of a Mediterranean vibe. No dip is complete without dill and this dip has plenty! Try it as a snack or serve it at your next party or get-together. Your guests will appreciate having a lighter, more nutritious option to snack on.
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup Dandy® Celery chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Dandy® Meyer Lemon zest and juice only
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water, and combine with 3 cups of water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and cook for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, until quinoa is soft but not mushy.
- Meanwhile, chop the sun-dried tomatoes, Dandy® celery, and cucumber. Set aside until quinoa is cooked.
- Once quinoa is cooked and still warm, add the crumbled feta cheese and stir vigorously until well blended.
- Add the chopped vegetables, dill, lemon, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the quinoa feta mixture.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with Dandy® celery sticks and Dandy® radish coins.
Another great thing about this dip is it is vegetarian and gluten-free, so your party guests with certain dietary restrictions can dig in without fear!
Dandy® celery has fewer strings than other celery brands and is Naturally Sweeter & Crispier®, making it easier and more enjoyable to munch on. It also comes pre-washed, making your job a little bit easier.
Serve up Whipped Feta Quinoa Dip at your next party or make some up for yourself to snack on throughout the week. Let us know in the comments how you enjoy it!