- 14 oz grape tomato halved
- 1 large onion sliced thinly
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 sprigs basil to garnish
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 lb pasta of choice, cooked
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle olive oil into a hot pan over medium-high heat; add onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and continue to sauté for 1-2 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Add in the tomato halves and sauté a few minutes until soften and juices start flowing.
- Stir in half of the basil and cook a few minutes to let the sauce thicken up a little bit.
- Add in half of the cheese and stir well.
- Add the cooked pasta into the pan and toss to mix.
- Garnish with basil.
- Serve with more cheese.
Recipe and photo provided by Nature Fresh Farms – http://www.naturefresh.ca