Sweet Cauliflower Dip (Apple Cider Flavor)
Who would’ve thought that you could add cauliflower to a sweet dipping sauce? We’re all about making sweet recipes healthier and this is an easy way to do it! This cauliflower dip has a hint of maple syrup to accommodate the cinnamon apple cider flavor. Serve it with cinnamon pita chips or graham crackers, and I promise it will be a huge hit!
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor or blender, process the beans & cauliflower until they are very smooth.
- Add apple cider, spice, vanilla, sugar and maple syrup. Blend well.
- Taste and add additional maple syrup, to desired sweetness.
- Garnish with chocolate chips or toffee & serve cold with cinnamon pita chips or graham crackers.
Let me know how it turns out and what you served with the dip!
xoxo The Produce Mom