- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar plus more for dusting
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp lemon peel grated
- 6 crepes
- raspberry sauce
- Combine the strawberries and the granulated sugar in a bowl. Stir well. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl, and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add sour cream, lemon juice, and lemon peel. Beat until smooth. Chill until ready for use.
- Spread some of the cream cheese mixture over half of each crepe, top with strawberries and roll up. Drizzle with the raspberry sauce and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
I like to slice and fan out a strawberry for garnish. Recipe and photo provided by Melissa’s - http://www.melissas.com xoxo Produce Mom