Star Fruit Bruschetta
- 1-1/2 oz cranberries dried
- 1-1/2 oz blueberries dried
- 1/4 apple diced, small (try South African Baby Apples)
- 1/2 jalapeno green, seeded & deveined, diced small
- 1 tsp sugar granulated
- 1 medium starfruit 1/4 inch slices
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dried fruit, pineapple, and jalapeño. Gently mix in the sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese and cream and mix well. Place the mixture in a piping bag with a large tip. Pipe out a large rosette in the center of each star fruit slice.
- Top with the fruit mixture. Makes about 10-15 appetizers.
Recipe and photo provided by Melissa’s – http://www.melissas.com