Sriracha Ginger Cauliflower
Cauliflower is the hottest vegetable in the 2015 foodie scene! By hottest, I mean most popular, but it just so happens that this recipe adopted by Josie’s Organics is indeed HOT! Of the hundreds of cauliflower recipes that have been popping up as of late, the sriracha cauliflower is one of my absolute favorites. It is a perfect side dish or appetizer for a family dinner! Feel free to use less or more sriracha, depending on how much spice you can handle!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp sriracha or to taste
- 1 tbsp ginger fresh, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut oil, sriracha, ginger and salt. Add the cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet and roast 40 minutes until slightly browned. Stir with a wooden spoon halfway through and serve.