Salad Savoy Southwestern Slaw
This recipe is sponsored by Salad Savoy Corp.
This slaw has a southwestern flair courtesy of sweet corn, avocado, mangos, and a small kick of chili and chipotle powders. Salad Savoy makes a crunchy and colorful base. It’s light and delightful. Great for cookouts and backyard barbecues.
- 2 cups white Salad Savoy thinly sliced
- 2 cups violet Salad Savoy thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 cup Carrots shredded
- 1 mango thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup sweet corn canned or fresh
- 1 avocado cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the vegetables and fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, mustard, lime juice, honey, chipotle powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing mixture to the vegetables and fruit. Gently stir until combined. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.