Roasted Radish Chips
Radishes are high in vitamin C and low in calories. They are 95% water and can help with hydration. You come washed, cut, and ready to eat, all you have to do is lay them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spray with oil, and season. Pop them in the oven and you’ll have a sweet, crunchy veggie chip in under 30 minutes. Roasting radishes mellows their signature spicy flavor, so even those who don’t love spicy foods will still love this snack.
radishes are a superfood
Part of the cruciferous vegetable family, radishes contain natural sulfur-containing substances, thus making them a superfood. It’s safe to eat them everyday with no real limit other than what is normally classified as an appropriate amount.
- 8-10 Dandy® Radish Coins
- extra virgin olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the Dandy Radish Coins on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spray the Radish Coins with oil and sprinkle with half of the seasonings.
- Place the Radishes into the oven and roast for approximately 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven, flip, spray with additional oil, and sprinkle with remaining seasonings. Roast for an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Be sure to watch them carefully toward the end, as they can burn quickly.
- Let them cool and put them in small baggies to snack on.
Be sure to look for radishes at your grocery store. It’s always fresh, affordable, and of the very best quality. Get more fun and nutritious snack ideas here.