Pear and Salmon Lettuce Wraps
This is a standout appetizer that works for any holiday event. We recommend you use the Comice pear, which is one of the juiciest and most flavorful pears available. This pear originated in France and adds the “sophistication” to these outstanding wraps!
- 1 pear unpeeled, sliced into 12 slices
- 12 lettuce leaves butter type
- 4 oz smoked salmon cut into 12 equal pieces
- 1 cup soft cheese goat cheese or other herbed spread
- Place one spoonful of soft cheese spread down the center of each lettuce leaf.
- Place one slice of pear on top of cheese and top pear with smoked salmon slice.
- Fold lettuce leaf up (like a taco) and place each leaf close together on a serving plate.
- You may make these two hours ahead of time and cover wraps with plastic wraps until ready to serve.