Orange And Jicama Salad
May 14, 2014, Updated Jun 04, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Orange & Jicama Salad
- 3 orange peeled & cut into julienne
- 1 medium jicama about 3/4 pound
- 1 cup papaya peeled, seeds removed and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup red onion peeled & diced 1/8 inch
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper adjust to taste
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro washed & chopped
- edible flowers for garnish
- Peel the jicama including the fibrous layer just beneath the skin.
- Slice the flesh into ¼ inch pieces.
- Then dice the jicama into 1/8 inch pieces.
- Place in a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Allow to chill 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Recipe and photo provided by Melissa’s – http://www.melissas.com