Melon Prosciutto Wrap
May 11, 2014, Updated Jun 07, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Looking for an appetizer to impress your guests? Melon Prosciutto Wraps are it! The saltiness of the prosciutto paired with the sweetness of the melon is simply divine! The basil adds an aromatic, peppery flavor that takes this dish from great to out of this world! Don’t believe us? Try for yourself and see just how delicious this appetizer really is!
Melon Proscuitto Wrap
- 20 leaves basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 Charentais melon cut into 10 wedges
- 10 slices prosciutto
- In a bowl, gently toss the first 3 ingredients until the basil is well coated. Place 2 basil leaves down from end to end on a platter.
- Next lay 1 melon wedge on the basil. Finish by wrapping a slice of prosciutto around the melon and the basil.
- Repeat for the remaining melon wedges.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.