Lollipops® Kale Sprouts and Potato Breakfast Hash
Apr 02, 2020, Updated May 20, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This recipe is sponsored by Salad Savoy Corp.
Start your day with something truly delicious. Lollipops® Kale Sprouts and Potato Breakfast Hash is a hearty breakfast treat — perfect for weekend mornings. This one-skillet wonder is a mix of kale sprouts, potatoes, bacon, carrots, and yellow onions. It’s a feast for the belly and the eyes.
What are Lollipops® Kale Sprouts?
Lollipops® are a cross between red kale and Brussels sprouts. This fork-sized veggie is popular in high-end restaurants for its beautiful colors and exquisite taste. Sautéed, steamed, stir-fried, or raw, kale sprouts are a delight! As an added bonus, they contain double the amount of vitamin B6 and twice the amount of vitamin C than standard Brussels sprouts.
Lollipops® and Potato Breakfast Hash
- 3 cups Lollipops® Kale Sprouts
- 1 brussel sprouts
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic roughly minced
- 1/2 cup Carrots shredded
- 1/2 lb bacon cut into 1 inch squares
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness in a cast iron skillet. Move to a paper towel lined plate to drain excess grease. Reserve about 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in the skillet and store the rest for later use.
- Heat skillet to medium and onions. Cook 2-3 minutes or until slightly transparent.
- Add potatoes to the skillet and cook until just slightly tender.
- Add in remaining ingredients and cook for 5-7 minutes or until all veggies are cooked to your desired tenderness, stirring regularly.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Add Lollipop® kale sprouts to your grocery list and wake up your tastebuds. Find a store near you that carries Salad Savoy Corp. products here.
If you make this breakfast hash recipe, take a photo and tag us on Instagram @theproducemoms.