Lollipops® Kale Sprouts and Potato Breakfast Hash
This recipe is sponsored by Salad Savoy Corp.
Start your day with something truly delicious. Lollipops® Kale Sprouts and Potato Breakfast Hash is a hearty breakfast treat — perfect for weekend mornings. This one-skillet wonder is a mix of kale sprouts, potatoes, bacon, carrots, and yellow onions. It’s a feast for the belly and the eyes.
What are Lollipops® Kale Sprouts?
Lollipops® are a cross between red kale and Brussels sprouts. This fork-sized veggie is popular in high-end restaurants for its beautiful colors and exquisite taste. Sautéed, steamed, stir-fried, or raw, kale sprouts are a delight! As an added bonus, they contain double the amount of vitamin B6 and twice the amount of vitamin C than standard Brussels sprouts.
- 3 cups Lollipops® Kale Sprouts
- 1 brussel sprouts
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic roughly minced
- 1/2 cup Carrots shredded
- 1/2 lb bacon cut into 1 inch squares
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness in a cast iron skillet. Move to a paper towel lined plate to drain excess grease. Reserve about 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in the skillet and store the rest for later use.
- Heat skillet to medium and onions. Cook 2-3 minutes or until slightly transparent.
- Add potatoes to the skillet and cook until just slightly tender.
- Add in remaining ingredients and cook for 5-7 minutes or until all veggies are cooked to your desired tenderness, stirring regularly.
Add Lollipop® kale sprouts to your grocery list and wake up your tastebuds. Find a store near you that carries Salad Savoy Corp. products here.
If you make this breakfast hash recipe, take a photo and tag us on Instagram @theproducemoms.