Homemade Organic Lemonade
Enjoy a glass of refreshing, bubbly homemade lemonade!
- 1-1/2 cup sugar granulated
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2-1/2 cups lemon juice from freshly squeezed organic lemons, strained
- 16 oz club soda
- ice cubes as needed
- In a medium sauce pan, place water and granulated sugar.
- Dissolve mixture over medium heat.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, combine sugar water, lemon juice, and club soda in a large pitcher.
- Pour over ice.
Recipe and photo provided by Melissa’s – http://www.melissas.com