Kiwi: The World’s Most Nutrient-Dense Fruit
Jan 05, 2015, Updated Jun 08, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did You Know?
- Kiwi is the world’s most nutrient-dense fruit! Bite-for-bite, it has more vitamins, minerals, & nutritional benefits than any other fruit in the world.
- Yes, the fuzzy brown skin is edible! Enjoy it like you would an apple or peach!
- 1 serving of Kiwi has 240% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C.
- Kiwi is a potassium super star! It boasts more than a banana. It’s the perfect recovery food for endurance athletes!
- It is low-fat, low-carb & has a low glycemic index of only 52.