- 6 jalapeno sliced in half lengthwise with seeds & ribs removed
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place sliced jalapenos on a foil-lined baking sheet, open side down. Bake 8 minutes. Carefully remove & flip the jalapenos over to their serving position.
- Mix together the cream cheese, salt & spices.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.