Hot Cauliflower Dip
This cauliflower dip is a delicious, versatile & hearty – with a full head of cauliflower in the ingredients, it has the healthy goodness of veggies, too!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets and roasted
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- toppings fresh herbs, chives, bacon, diced tomatoes, sour cream, olives, capers, roasted garlic
- Place cauliflower florets on a parchment-lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil & season with salt & pepper. Roast at 400 degrees until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- In a food processor combine roasted cauliflower, beans, olive oil, 2 tablespoons of cheese, mustard, vinegar, cayenne and salt & pepper.
- Coat a 9in pie pan with non-stick spray. Spread dip evenly into pan. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon of Parmesan. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until warm.
- Remove from oven & add toppings of your choice.
- Serve with celery sticks & crackers! SO YUMMY & fun!
xoxo The Produce Mom