Green Goddess Veggie Dip
Dip vegetables into something truly heavenly! Green Goddess Veggie Dip is sent from the gods. Fresh basil, tarragon, and chives provide crisp, aromatic flavors that are balanced out with savory anchovies.
If you love herbs, you’ll love this dip. Not a fan of anchovies? Don’t let that scare you off! Anchovies are known for their umami and when used correctly, they bring a depth of flavor that is unmatched.
Enjoy this heaven-sent dip with your favorite veggies like carrots, broccoli, radish coins, or celery.
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon peel finely grated
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 anchovy fillets
- Combine basil, chives, tarragon, lemon peel in a food processor and blend for 5-10 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with assorted vegetables.