Gone Fishin’ Celery Snacks
Sep 25, 2018, Updated Sep 26, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This recipe for Gone Fishin’ Celery Snack is sponsored by Duda Farm Fresh Foods
This snack idea is sure to put a big smile on everyone’s face. It’s just so cute! A lot of cute snack ideas are too time-consuming to realistically make on busy days. But these can be assembled in a matter of minutes and require no special kitchen skills.
Gone Fishin' Celery Snack
- 3 Dandy® Celery Sticks cut into 3 sections
- cream cheese
- Goldfish Crackers
- Cut the Dandy® Celery Sticks into 3 sections.
- Spread cream cheese on the celery.
- Place 3-4 goldfish on the celery boat.
- Place in baggies for an on-the-go snack.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Be sure to look for Dandy® Celery Sticks at your grocery store. It’s always fresh, affordable, and of the very best quality.
Get more fun and nutritious snack ideas here. Happy Snacking!